CANNOT CTRL+ALT+DEL, just Dies!

• Thread starter Kosmas G. Synad
  • Start date
K

Kosmas G. Synad

I have a Pentium IV, socket 423, M920 MotherBd, with VT 823 Northridge Chipset, GeForce3 Ti200 card, 512 RAM, 3 HDs 40,60,6 GBs ea.SONY CD burner 175A1, FSB 400GHz, 1.4GHz., 56K V90 Modem.

I can be working on Premier 6.0 and freezes up, or I'll be using any other program and will just go bye-bye in a way that CTRL+ALT+DEL cannot reboot the PC.

Sometimes will even die when I'm just standing in the front of it doing nothing.
Other times I get the message that some illegal procedure was performed and then when I click on shut the PC down nothing happens.
Other times I get the BLUE screen with some VXD failures...

Is there something in my BIOS that I have not set properly?
Any ideas?
Thanks
Kosmas

I had this problem > a hadware incompatibility * i had to change my mobo * . If the power suplly is the problem your should check how many components are attached to your system , depends of it sure .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back