Burn Google Video Files to DVD?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by drummer4lifex, Jun 28, 2006.

1. drummer4lifex

drummer4lifex OSNN Junior Addict

Hey all,

I'm trying to get a downloaded Google video to burn on to a dvd. So far, I've tried varous methods such as bookmarklets, to video converters. I just can't seem to get anything to work. I'm trying to download a long movie (1hr 20min) if that makes any difference.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. ShepsCrook

ShepsCrook Red Sox Fan!

Why not try something like FRAPS, and then use what it recorded to convert it to a DVD .vob file format,

3. bittersweet

bittersweet OSNN One Post Wonder

are google videos in flv format? don't know how to download them but can advise a good program for flash to dvd conversion. flash to video encoder pro http://www.geovid.com/Flash_to_Video_Encoder_PRO with an option of dvd burning. will do everything automatically.

4. vertigo

vertigo OSNN Senior Addict

which type of video did you download? if the "windows/mac" versions (usually named gvi or gvp) they are just regular avi files, mpeg4 video and mp3 audio. use whatever application you already use, i recommend mediacoder or maybe avi2dvd. both freeware :)

i like this forum and i HATE spammers:mad:. it's pretty pathetic you don't even know what you're selling, google doesn't use flash. sorry mods and administrators, had to get that off my chest