Bought v3c off ebay how do i get rid of the name?

Discussion in 'Portable Devices & Gadgets' started by clord, Jun 18, 2006.

1. clord

clord OSNN One Post Wonder

What piece of software will allow me to get rid of the guys name on the phone. The people at Verzion said he hacked it and when I asked him about it he said his friend did it. So what did his friend use to put is name onto the phone

Thank Everyone!!!

Have a happy fathers day!!!

2. failurbydesign

failurbydesign music MUSIC music Political User

his name on the phone???? that doesnt help much, more details...welcome to osnn...

3. technokid88

technokid88 Part of a System Folding Team

Are you talkin about the banner, where it should say Verizon??? if so you would have to seem edit that location.

4. clord

clord OSNN One Post Wonder

In the front of the phone it says the guys name and when I open it. I guess it should say verizon but I'm really not sure since I never seen it without.

What program do I use to edit it and where?

Thanks

5. paapimp

paapimp Razr V3 Modder

It's a seem edit is all, research what seem it is, and either remove it, or replace it with your name or something else.

I personally am not knowledgabe about the hacking of that version, but being that I am somewhat ok with hacking the V3, I can tell you that it can be editted, just need to know the location and the proper editting software - MPT or MobilEdit won't work either, but if you read and search you should have your answer(s)..