Bored Beyond Belief...

finger.gif

I decided to let my WoW account lapse on 8/29 mostly because the game itself has gotten so redundant and somewhat frustrating. That being said, I am surprised to feel this withdrawl... a kind of feeling for the game. Maybe because it's a MMO and i am accustomed to talking with ppl on it. I dont know but either way i am bored and Facebook dont cut it.
The only thing I've actually accomplished is setting up my back ups along with cleaning up about 250+GB of crap across my systems... got plenty more to go through. Been researching the iPhone, BlackBerry (currently have the BB Curve) and a bunch HTC phones. Other than all that I am SOOOOOO BORED!! I dont game much and dont have any projects for my graphics... guess you could say i am in a rut or something.

So what do you all do when there is down time or generally just bored??

:dead:

I know exactly where you are coming from. The first time I tried to quit WoW I ended up like you with nothing to do and bored. This will lead to you getting back into the game; it's inevitable. However, there are things I did differently the second time I stopped playing that keep me from coming back.

Usually I find ways to make money. Typically it involves small scale investments but if you do some research you'll be addicted VERY fast. And being addicted to making money is like the complete opposite of wow. It's productive and rewarding.

More specifically, I buy broken parts any and all game console systems, etc... really anything that can be repaired and I fix them and sell them for huge profit. You can learn how to repair these things very easily (youtube, google, etc.) and it is a lot of fun learning about the hardware of these things! I also go fishing when business is slow and prepare caviar. It's kind of an exotic food so it sells pretty good.

When you first start, profit margins will be small but it really adds up over time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boredom is a problem with many people. For me it's hard.

I have lots of free time, because of the type of work I do, it's not even really work to me, and even when I have a normal job I have lots of free time. I have 100's of games I can play, 100s of sites and internet related things I can check and reply to, I have hours and hours of tv I can watch, movies, etc. Comics and such. Though many times I end up not doing anything, or if I do any of those I still feel bored. So weird.

too much choice can lead to boredom just as easily as not enough choice :)

I'm bored cos I'm unemployed and dragon age isn't out yet.

OMFG this thread got spammed?? wow theyre creative FFS!!

spam edited out. Post has some good points though so I'll leave it for now.

spam edited out. Post has some good points though so I'll leave it for now.

its just spam... weak at best. hey i heard from someone who is giving away her husbands money and all i have to do is send my name address telephone number and first born. good deal to me anyone else interested...

btw i started WoW back up again!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back