bodybuilding = icky...

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by VenomXt, Jul 10, 2004.

1. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

im running sound for a boybuilding show right now...and man some of this stuff is disgusting... some of the women here are just.... wrong. and the guys.... all i can say is it has to be steriods..

sorry im just really bored.. when there is no live mixing this **** is boring.

2. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

Bodybuilder's are the most disgusting thing I have ever seen,they are gross.
    Gimme a man with a bit of flab anyday :D

3. VenomXt

its smells so badin here too..they all put on that shake and bake tan sh*t... god... sometimes i wonder... if they pay me enough for this hehe.

i

4. Lee

Lee OSNN Proxy

Ohh really Marge, a chubby chaser are we?

5. Evil Marge

Not really got a preferance but I just do not like this horrible muscular look,most I've meet seem to be bigheaded showoffs.
    I prefer a guy who don't give a damn what he looks like :D

6. Lee

Lee OSNN Proxy

Marge I learn something new about you each day. Seeing your pic of you and your other half, I don't see flab nor untidyness.

I don't think you watch oz aerobics then!

7. Evil Marge

We don't live like Wayne and Wayneeta Scruff or anything but I just don't go for a guy cause of his look's.I fell for hubby before I'd ever seen him,we met through CB radio :cool:
    I can't stand conceited guy's who have to look in a mirror everytime they pass one,hubby looks great to me even in his old tatty joggers he's wearing at the mo ;)

8. Lee

Lee OSNN Proxy

Well Marge myself I like to be ruff n ready !

I don't like perfume on women nor do I like 'waiffs'.

I know what you mean, having to que up in Boots for a packet of rubber johnny's and being behind like 40 men with baskets full of girly products for themselves at the cash n wrap, makes me think they have a strange agenda.

Only thing I like is a good old rub down with some good old northern lard before a night on the tiles.

You're a good woman marge shame you aint running for PM I would vote for yah!

9. Evil Marge

hehe thanks :D

10. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Stranger Than Kindness Political User

Even I find this disturbing :eek:

11. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

Builing up some muscle is good, but when some people over do it, it's just nasty.

12. ... I'm an amateur bodybuilder :eek:
    Nothing near the extent of the greats like Serge Nubret, and you wouldn't guess unless you saw my arms or me topless, but I like being stronger/more ripped than your average Joe on the street.

13. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

now that's not a fair critisizm...I pass a mirror like once a day...everybody else gets to look at me all they want, and I get to do it once.

give me a break when I pass a mirror if I take time to appreciate god and his livinf art

thank you very much

14. Teddy

Teddy Boogie Nights...!

Too too true. We have one a work...arrogant/rude. Thinks he's owns everywhere he goes.

15. Teddy

Teddy Boogie Nights...!

Woah..just done a search for that Serge Nubret mentioned up above. Fook dat!

[​IMG]

16. Evil Marge

I feel physically sick :eek:

17. tdinc

tdinc █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User

I'm sorry ALL of those freaks take roids. you can eat all the pills & drink all from the GNC store, work out til' you pass out, and still not look like that.

hey marge i have some love handles but still slim :D

18. VenomXt

all i know is that im surrounded by them... and they all havent eaten for a few days and have dehydrated themselves so as there skin is tighter....it makes for a very very grumpy client......

19. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

That's what I mean. When they over do it, it looks plain gross. The trick is to not overdue it...having some muscle is great ;p

20. ~bk

~bk I Political User

I agree with o_87. [​IMG]