bodybuilding = icky...

im running sound for a boybuilding show right now...and man some of this stuff is disgusting... some of the women here are just.... wrong. and the guys.... all i can say is it has to be steriods..

sorry im just really bored.. when there is no live mixing this **** is boring.

Bodybuilder's are the most disgusting thing I have ever seen,they are gross.
Gimme a man with a bit of flab anyday :D

its smells so badin here too..they all put on that shake and bake tan sh*t... god... sometimes i wonder... if they pay me enough for this hehe.

i

Evil Marge said:
Bodybuilder's are the most disgusting thing I have ever seen,they are gross.
Gimme a man with a bit of flab anyday :D

Ohh really Marge, a chubby chaser are we?

Not really got a preferance but I just do not like this horrible muscular look,most I've meet seem to be bigheaded showoffs.
I prefer a guy who don't give a damn what he looks like :D

Marge I learn something new about you each day. Seeing your pic of you and your other half, I don't see flab nor untidyness.

I don't think you watch oz aerobics then!

We don't live like Wayne and Wayneeta Scruff or anything but I just don't go for a guy cause of his look's.I fell for hubby before I'd ever seen him,we met through CB radio :cool:
I can't stand conceited guy's who have to look in a mirror everytime they pass one,hubby looks great to me even in his old tatty joggers he's wearing at the mo ;)

Well Marge myself I like to be ruff n ready !

I don't like perfume on women nor do I like 'waiffs'.

I know what you mean, having to que up in Boots for a packet of rubber johnny's and being behind like 40 men with baskets full of girly products for themselves at the cash n wrap, makes me think they have a strange agenda.

Only thing I like is a good old rub down with some good old northern lard before a night on the tiles.

You're a good woman marge shame you aint running for PM I would vote for yah!

Lee said:
Well Marge myself I like to be ruff n ready !

I don't like perfume on women nor do I like 'waiffs'.

I know what you mean, having to que up in Boots for a packet of rubber johnny's and being behind like 40 men with baskets full of girly products for themselves at the cash n wrap, makes me think they have a strange agenda.

Only thing I like is a good old rub down with some good old northern lard before a night on the tiles.

You're a good woman marge shame you aint running for PM I would vote for yah!
Even I find this disturbing :eek:

Builing up some muscle is good, but when some people over do it, it's just nasty.

... I'm an amateur bodybuilder :eek:
Nothing near the extent of the greats like Serge Nubret, and you wouldn't guess unless you saw my arms or me topless, but I like being stronger/more ripped than your average Joe on the street.

Evil Marge said:
I can't stand conceited guy's who have to look in a mirror everytime they pass one
now that's not a fair critisizm...I pass a mirror like once a day...everybody else gets to look at me all they want, and I get to do it once.

give me a break when I pass a mirror if I take time to appreciate god and his livinf art

thank you very much

Evil Marge said:
...most I've meet seem to be bigheaded showoffs.

Too too true. We have one a work...arrogant/rude. Thinks he's owns everywhere he goes.

Woah..just done a search for that Serge Nubret mentioned up above. Fook dat!

nub1.jpg

I'm sorry ALL of those freaks take roids. you can eat all the pills & drink all from the GNC store, work out til' you pass out, and still not look like that.

hey marge i have some love handles but still slim :D

all i know is that im surrounded by them... and they all havent eaten for a few days and have dehydrated themselves so as there skin is tighter....it makes for a very very grumpy client......

Teddy said:
Woah..just done a search for that Serge Nubret mentioned up above. Fook dat!

nub1.jpg

That's what I mean. When they over do it, it looks plain gross. The trick is to not overdue it...having some muscle is great ;p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back