Blocking Spam (University Diplomas)

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Powerchordpunk, Dec 21, 2002.

1. I keep getting this spam for fake University Diplomas for my hotmail account. Message rules, for some reason, (in Outlook) only apply to my ISP POP3 mail, not hotmail. I have the second level of bulk mail sorting for hotmail turned on, but the University Diplomas spam keeps getting through. How do I stop it from getting to my hotmail inbox in outlook express? Thanks.
  2. manokent63

manokent63 OSNN Junior Addict

Instead of trying to block from your outlook express, go to the hotmail site, view your messages from there. There is now a facility to block messages from there which you can't do in outlook express. If you get any more messages in outlook hotmail account go to the site and blocke them from there.
  3. Burpster

Burpster Guest

what i did with my hotmail account is send everything to junk mail...then move to trusted hotmail has really clean alot of the spam out tho i get very little compared to a month ago
  4. What i did with my hotmail account is not ever use it because it's spam filled rubbish.
  5. reboot

reboot Guest

6. great thanks.