BF2 Euro Force Released!

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by lkyng, Mar 15, 2006.

1. lkyng

lkyng OSNN Addict

Are you looking to expand your Battlefield 2 experience? If so, Battlefield 2: Euro Force is now available for purchase. Visit the EA downloader for more info on this exciting booster pack!
    BF2 Webiste

sindustrial777 likes this.
  2. Aprox

Aprox Moderator Political User

I thought this was going to be free? haha... if EA thinks they are getting another dime out of me, they need to think again.

3. onimkron

onimkron OSNN Senior Addict

Some good maps, but nothing that really interests me (BF2 needs another karkland!). Weapons are fun to use though, but only the Euro Force has the ability to use them. Other than that, unless you're likely to play much of the new maps, its not really worth it :(

4. sindustrial777

sindustrial777 OSNN Addict

I've become bored with karkand itself but I know what you mean by them needing another really good map. I havent yet bought Euro Force but plan in the next day or so... I'll post more when i get it :)

See ya

EDIT: 3/18

I've purchased EF and it's not too bad for $10. The FAMAS is definetly my favorite gun and putting it on medic is a great move on EA's part, no matter what anyone says. I've yet to play all the maps however I was just posting while it was on my mine. Still have to test "Operation Smoke Screen", so i'll probably bring in my final verdict after this weekend.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  5. emeritus

emeritus Beware the Monkeys!!!

I got the booster pack, tried it once. Upgraded my monitor, now none of the BF2 stuff will run!?!?!?

6. emeritus

Ok, I reinstalled the 1.21 patch, (which I had already done after installing Euro Force), and now everything works. Now to get it to work on my wife's machine and I will be all set.

7. sindustrial777

sindustrial777 OSNN Addict

Up for a game emeritus?

8. emeritus

I'm not very good, and I do mostly singleplayer, or I do LAN games with my wife.