Best WEbpage making software?

B

Bail

hey guys!whats the best webpage making software aside from using notepad.. ?:) :rolleyes:

if your looking for freeware there is a nice prog called First page 2000 it has everything you could need, and its free. it is made by Evrsoft

dreamweaver or frontpage?!
for the what you see is what you get, feel.....

dreamweaver/homesite best way to go 70%+ of webmasters cant be wrong....

There's a program made by Symantec, Visual Page, that's a WYSIWYG editor. It's pretty good but it's a couple years old, but as far as WYSIWYG editors go, it's my favorite.

Dreamweaver/Homesite hands down....

Notepad Plus for the people who know what they are doing =)

Dreamweaver 4, or if you are a real graphically intensive person, make it all in RAVE/Flash and just have the html open the flash up full page

mx suite has 4 stuff way topped (dreamweaver, fireworks, flash, freehand and coldfusion all working together is beyond sweet)

a company(Macromedia) that is finally making software to what the people want instead if their own idea or what they think we want. I've played with since dw2/flash3/fw2 etc and it just keeps getting better and now being able to write coldfusion right in dreamweaver as they added the ultradev functionally and being able to switch from dreamweaver WYSIWYG view to studio/homesite view depending on project at hand is sweet

For hand coding Editplus is my favorite because it is syntax highlighting.

I don't use WUSIWUG editors

Null, why'd you quote my post? Did I say something unusual?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back