Best VB3 Parts

Does this thread still need to be sticky? There hasn't been any activity here in weeks, and I think that there are a few too many stickies in The Lounge.

/agrees, but we should bump every once in a while this thread for the new members as they get here

it was sticky?

anyhow a new thing since we upgraded to RC3 is the user cp refreshes everytime you see it, even if you use the back button it stil shows what posts you've read + left to read, before it used to show then as unread if you'd just pressed the back button after having a quick read, you had to hit f5 to update it. :cool:

Blimey. That a confirmed date? We gonna hop on as soon as it's out ? :)

[vB 3 Tip] Cool new editor in Mozilla and IE

I used Firefox to view the site for the first time since our vb 3 move up and I've noticed something new! In the user cp if you choose "Full Featured WYSIWYG editor" you will get this all new editor that has everything, You can see what your text will look like as you make it. Also formatting is easy enough that you don't need to know BB Code!

Note it does not work on Opera or other non-mozilla browser other than IE, Only on Mozilla based browsers and IE based browsers.

yeah i use that option as it's really good, takes a lil while to load though :(

Plain ol' text box here. Don't see the need for all the extra crapola. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back