Best Case

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Can anyone recommend a new, stylish case to move all my hardware into?

Dont include the alienware ones if possible (even tho they are nice), only ones that you can buy please.

Budget: £200 ish

Thanks in advance!

I suppose this could translate as: what's your fave case?!

I would also suggest Lian-li. I've just ordered a Lian-Li pc70 can't wait for it to come

Look at the Antec cases. They have much better than average thermal layout, they come with good power supplies, and the fronts are fairly stylish.

WARNING. These suckers are heavy. That is supposed to be a good point but I lift and slide mine to front of the desk a couple times a week to mess with the innards and its a hernia event every time. Flimsy has its advantages!

I have a LianLi 60 and I like how it looks but when I went from my old case (no name brand) to the Lian Li, my temps went up about 10c on both cpu and mother board and I enough air flow...

I can't recommend any case so good luck...

My case is CS-3051L-S3A I find it to be very nice, it came with a 350w power source and an internal LED bar. It supports 2 backside chassis fans, a chimney fan, a side pannel fan, and a big 120mm front fan. Great case.

Check it out here
*also available in [colour=indigo]black[/colour]

Originally posted by Teddy
Can anyone recommend a new, stylish case to move all my hardware into?

Dont include the alienware ones if possible (even tho they are nice), only ones that you can buy please.

Budget: £200 ish

Thanks in advance!

I suppose this could translate as: what's your fave case?!

you CAN buy them, just look for the chieftek, they sell them everywhere.

http://www.directron.com/mx01bld.html etc etc, they aren't EXACTLY the same, but they are almost.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back