Bees

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by inakaotaku, May 6, 2006.

1. inakaotaku

inakaotaku OSNN Addict

Seoul, S. Korea May 04 : South Korean bee farmer Ahn Sang-Kyu protests Japan's claim of sovereignty over disputed islets May 4, 2006 in Seoul, South Korea. Ahn, a local bee farmer, released over 140,000 bees and attracted them to his body to protest Japan's sovereignty claims over a tiny group of islands located off the east coast of South Korea, called the Dokdo islets by the Koreans and Takeshima by the Japanese.

Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch. I tried to copy the picture but was unsuccessful. Here's where I found it: http://www.shocku.com/111/

2. technokid88

technokid88 Part of a System Folding Team

I read this yesterday in the newpaper, some crazy stuff. Here you go i got a pic.
    [​IMG]

3. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

That is simply amazing, no way I could ever do that :eek:

4. inakaotaku

inakaotaku OSNN Addict

Oh wow! That pic is different from the one I saw. Wait, I think I can post it now: [​IMG]

You know what's weird? After I posted this on Sunday there was a whole swarm of bees in my front yard! We called a beekeeper and they came over and cut off the branch where the hive was and put it in a box (without wearing any protection... and it was like a 5'4" redheaded woman... the cohones on that lady...) until the night when I guess they all went in the box to keep warm and then she picked them up and took them away. Very cool...

That Shock Magazine apparently also has the unedited South Park pic of Cartman as Muhammed, but I can't find it, all I see are some crappy videos.

5. Vanquished

Vanquished Mr. Bananagrabber Political User

Wow...
    I could never bring myself to do that...

6. inakaotaku

inakaotaku OSNN Addict

7. metropalis

metropalis OSNN Junior Addict

omg i hate bees, lol suks for the koreans