battlefield 2 and counter strike source

Scott Young

Real picture of me
Wouldnt everyone agree that the once massive counter source giant is now getting major competition from battlefield 2?

i would like to have a discussion into the possible repercussions on the counter strike community by the already apparent massive success of the recently released BF2:smoker:

i own both, and i used to be a massive cs:s fan, it kinda lost its appeal recently and when i managed to finally get a copy of bf2,(after tryin 5 different stores for 2 weeks:eek:), i have to say it wins hands done in many areas of gameplay:)

I would not agree :)

First off, BF2 requires a beefy computer to fully enjoy and does not. Secondly CS is STILL massive. It is getting a lot of competition but I meet a lot of people who like me still love the core aspects of CS:S.

CS on a good server is a still thrill and thats why I play it :D

I don't think BF2 will unseat CS. I've been a BF player for years and never got hooked on CS but I still think CS is a better game. BF2 plays too slow for me, worse than BF was. I like it, but it seems like all I'm doing is trying to get to the action somewhere else. CS and Unreal feel much faster paced.

I ran into shortages of the DVD BF2 version around here too, but it was because EA badly overestimated the demand for the CD version (I talked to a store manager).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back