[BasketBall] USA got spanked.

Daeron Tinúviel said:
totally agree, its an honor just to be part of any team that can make it to the olympics, its an experience that any athlete could be proud for the rest of their lives but some people just live for the $$$, its a shame
Good post :D

I've never watched the Olympics,I'd rather be on the net and if I cant do that I read a book :D

Hmm, What happened to the USA baseball team?!

when you look at this team they are nothing more than high flyers with no shooters...

the international basketball players have gotten so good and have practiced and hammered down the fundamentals so well that the US cannot just run and gun and expect to beat these teams easily...

you look at the first dream team and they were fundamentally sound with shooter and drivers that could play old time basketball and win...shoot jump shots and take your drives when you can...that's what the international teams are doing...

the defense is disgusting as well for the US. they can't cover anyone and when one of the players gets beaten there is no inside help. the NBA has seen a decline in talent and work ethic for while and less emphasis has been put on shooting and playing within the game...dunkers and fancy dribbling are not going to help the usa...

I know it has been said many times, I wish no-one would be paid to compete at the Olympics.

What they should do is have all qualifying in the respective Countries would say right the winners will go to Olympics, you will not get paid, only your accomidation and air fares and food and equipment.

You will see a lot of them pulling out, then we may get proper competion with less drug taking.

Also anyone that takes performance enhancing drugs should be banned from all competitions for life.

PR atheletes doesnt get paid....and yes the only ones that go are those who qualify.......at least thats the way it goes and I was under the impression that is the same in other countries? i'm wrong?

Argentina whoop out the U.S.A. in Olympic mens Basketball!

They will be lucky to get a bronze in the playoff with Lithuania!

Lee said:
Argentina whoop out the U.S.A. in Olympic mens Basketball!

They will be lucky to get a bronze in the playoff with Lithuania!

wrong!!!!

they're out of the medals their best hope is to get a 7 or 8 position

Kr0m said:
Hmm, What happened to the USA baseball team?!
Nothing happened to the baseball team :) ..Olympic baseball :rolleyes:

Daeron Tinúviel said:
wrong!!!!

they're out of the medals their best hope is to get a 7 or 8 position

actually you are wrong..

they lost in the semi-finals == round of 4... the WORST they can do is 4th... the BEST they can do is 3rd which is a bronze medal as Lee said...

its no biggie :)

game is on right now if you guys wanna watch it on NBC...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back