Based On A True Story

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
i know two midgets
they frequent my establishment on avery regular basis, yet, they always are upset, and they talk about never finding girls or making love
i suggested a good brothel that i know, so... i took them there
basically a reception with sofas and girls waiting for a client to choose, they both chose a
very beautiful girl each and then went upstairs with them after paying in full..man ,they looked excited
i stayed at the bar and had a few beers and went home but promised to meet them there in the morning
that evening the one dwarf i like to call stumpy, couldn't get an erection, he paid all that cash and he felt really embarrassed cause he couldn't perform, and to make things worse all he could here from the other midget in the next room that i call shorty was
shouting really loud, they were obviously really having fun he thought, he heard "ok ,1,2,3, aaahhhh, this kept going on, he then heard 1,2,3, aaahhhhh again, in fact this went on for hours, he just thought, what a lucky bugger
they both slept the night
in the morning the unlucky midget went downstairs to the bar to get lashed and shortywas already drinking at the bar, they both looked really deflated and then i turned up
i said what's the matter, stumpy said that he couldn't get an erection and shorty said , thats alright for you matey i couldn't even get on the flaming bed

Hahahahaha, couldn't get on the bed :p... soooo, this is what is called a "short" story? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back