Bandwidth/Data transfer monitor

crono_logical

Bird Eater
Does anyone know of any free/shareware software which can log the amount of data sent and received over the internet, over an network card of modem? A bit like what Task Manager can do, except count beyond 4 GB and not reset, I find I can cycle through that too quickly to keep track of myself, so need something which can count to a larger number :p Thanks :)

Ah, AnalogX, I forgot about them :p

*has already got the proxy server from there*

Cheers for reminded me :D

netstat will not keep a log as well as say DU Meter.... you can also export the log to html, excel, ect

More than 4Gb a day.. man u are doing some serious downloading!!! lol

Must be a good p0rn movie!! lol

dont know what version of DU meter you are using, but I can keep tract of whatever the amount, whether it be upload or download... and lets just say I have seen over 4gb for SURE! you are definitely mistaken, take another look at DU meter

daily_totals.html

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back