Auto Form Filling Software?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by sidefx, Mar 30, 2006.

1. sidefx

sidefx OSNN Addict

I am looking for a software program that will fill any login box whether it be in a web browser or an application such as an Instant Messenger program.

Also, I am looking for it to have the ability to recognize or give me an option to choose if I have more than one login for the same sign-in screen for example, I have more than one Hotmail account so when I go to Hotmail.com or I use Windows Live Messenger it will recognize I have X# of accounts and let me choose which one to auto fill for me.

RoboForm does the previously requested feature well for browser sign-in pages, however it doesn't do anything for applicantions like Instant Messengers.

I have tried Keepass and liked it very much however, I don't believe it has the ability to allow you to have the option where you get to choose if you have more than one login for the same sign-in location.

2. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

If you want to have a auto login on your messenger programs just select that in the program itself.

3. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

You should try Roboform, I know a lot of people who use and love it :)

www.roboform.com

4. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

He mentioned that he tried Roboform, KC. It didn't do what he wanted. I was going to suggest it also, till I read the whole post ...

5. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

:suprised:

Guess I better read the whole post next time, oops :s