Austin Powers 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by Tbird94sc, Aug 7, 2002.

1. Tbird94sc

Tbird94sc Guest

What did you think of the movie
  2. Friend of Bill

Friend of Bill What, me worry?

Haven't seen it yet... But, remember don't loose your "mojo" baby...
  3. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

Ottawa, Ontario
    it was funny as hell, but not the funniest !!
  4. pothitos

pothitos Guest

That film was excellent. I liked the bit with the fountain in that japanese factory and Fat Bas*ard at the end.

Cinema was empty though don't know why that was :confused:
  5. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

United Kingdom
    I havent seen it yet, but I want to. It is on my very long list of films to see this summer. There is a lot of good looking films this year. It will be hard.
  6. Eve

Eve Guest

F***in Brilliant! I loved it. And the cameos were a total surprise. Apparently they all did if for few, just for the fun of it!
  7. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

very funny, but not the funniest
  8. blinden

blinden OSNN Senior Addict

Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
    I think it was GREAT, for the first 10 minutes, after that it was okay, definately not bad, but not the greatest
  9. New Disease

New Disease Whatever...

yea the first movie was best cinema was empty when i watched it aswell for some reason. its worth watching

best bit ~ mini - me falling down the chute and into the metal pole. and when he asks foxy if she wants a little clone in her

bloody brilliant
  10. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

It was great.
    Luved the Twins. :D

The Sumo bit was funny as hell. :D

And Fat Bast^rd When he's thin and says,
    "my neck look like a V ^ 6 1 I\I ^". :p
  11. Tuffgong4

Tuffgong4 The Donger Need Food!!!! Political User

I thought that this one was by far the worst of them all...I even thought that this movie was just a little better than Black Knight for what it's worth( and yes I'm embarrassed I saw Black Knight), I can't believe they actually released this...I waited all summer to see it and I was very very displeased
  12. busto

busto Guest

How come "It stinks like the rotten fecal filled sess pool the Word Association thread has become" isn't a choice???
    I thought it was terrible just a bunch of rehashed jokes from the first 2 although it did have a couple of shining moments "Twins Basil, Twins!!" and Mini-Me being told "move down the bench"