August Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Enyo
Looking good guys. I like jawshoouh's wall ;)

My dtop is still the same as last month.

Ack! I see that banana avatar in a different forum and now its here too!

/me runs and hides

Originally posted by Chris
14"? OUCH i couldnt go back to using a 15" again let alone a 14" :)
I won't settle for small anymore either ;)

macromp
Can you please post a link to that wallpaper.....that is awesome!

Originally posted by NetRyder
LOL...there's a folder called sh|t :p

yeah funny how i get asked to remove a screenshot when my recycle bin was named "sh!t can" yet it's ok for her to post that...

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Boing but does what it should :)

Hey I got my own folder on there, and so does SpeedY! Jewelzz that is awesome desktop. :cool:

Originally posted by jawshoouh
yeah funny how i get asked to remove a screenshot when my recycle bin was named "sh!t can" yet it's ok for her to post that...
Its a bit inappropriate, but thats life. Jewelzz should probably blot out the word from her screenie really

jawshoouh, who asked you to remove your dtop because it said sh!t can? I don't remember that. I don't feel it's inappropriate but if a fellow mod does, by all means remove it.

Funky and SPeedy_B, you have your own folders because of your tunes I have :) I listen often :)

prolly PK, i can't remember. i didn't feel it was inappropriate either, but the double-standards get annoying every now and then...

Yeah I guess it never had to do with you always posting women 3/4 nakkid.... no never because of that. BTW I dont remember asking anyone ever to remove something because of a word, but then again I am old and my memory isnt what it used to be. :p

yeah, 3/4-nakedness and profanity go hand-in-hand. good logic. :rolleyes:

it may not have been you that asked me to remove it, anyway...notice i said "i can't remember".

get a sense of humor and get this thread back on topic.

*goes off to find sweet wall and theme to get thread back on topic*

After getting in a wreck last week I didn't much feel like having that windshield view on my screen anymore.

Same stuff as before w/ new background, looks much better :)

8-03%20small%20shot%205.jpg

or here for 1280x1024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back