August 2006 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do WindowsBlinds. Bloatware and resource hogs blow nuggets. Anyway, I like my icons.

i have WB and in not resource hog like before in fact it runs better thtan using the uxtheme but it lacks of good themes there are only few of theme that are worth it

I agree with Daeron, Window Blinds 5.x is much improved over previous versions wrt to resource usage

Then you use it and leave me alone!

*hugs* Windows Classic

Nads you should try that theme, let me know what you think :)

I izz thinkin 'bout it. D/Led it, now I'm just panicing as to installing it or not. :p

[edit] *thinks, "why have I been designated the class lab rat for this experiment?"* :s

Ahh.... gonaads, you know you wanna' Just sit down, relax, and breathe, just beathe!! You're a super navigator, you'll be fine.. :D

Nice desktops!!!! :p

O.K. The Lab Rat is chiming in. :p

Here it be Novum OS. Using the compact start menu with the windows button. No provision for one of the orb buttons with the compact menu. I luv the black skinning and how the top of the windows are a fade from black to dark blue then back to black. Very nice crystal effect. My one peeve, well, it's pretty damn annoying, is the font and the damn blue color of the fonts on a white background (oh my eyes!). If the font were to be black that would make this theme outstanding. But just from having to stare at the FRICKIN BLUE FONTS... sorry. :s on the white background is enough for me to go postal. And to add insult to injury, when an item is highlighted in windows explorer it turns a light blue. This makes the BLUE FRICKIN FONT, errrrrrr sorry, that much harder to see. Anyway, here it is.

click to make BIG

Needless to say, I'm goin back to my ThunderStorm. In a day or two. :p

Very nice gonaads..but dont like that wb theme that much..

Ok, this IS the last this month I promise LOL.
Some minor icon updates to my shell32.
Only thing missing now is to get my hands on some Vista toolbar .bmp's, but I just cant seem to find any.
Dont wanna install a Vista pack just to get it...
Anyway, here's my deskie :)
thumb-32168.png

Large View

Last edited:
Errrrrrrr, thanks for the "comment" andy_rose. :p

Also of note, I did not use any icon package that came with said theme. I have gotten too use to the ones I have.

Finally at the end of the month I get a screenshot in. Nothing 2 great but yea.

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K. The Lab Rat is chiming in. :p

Here it be Novum OS. Using the compact start menu with the windows button. No provision for one of the orb buttons with the compact menu. I luv the black skinning and how the top of the windows are a fade from black to dark blue then back to black. Very nice crystal effect. My one peeve, well, it's pretty damn annoying, is the font and the damn blue color of the fonts on a white background (oh my eyes!). If the font were to be black that would make this theme outstanding. But just from having to stare at the FRICKIN BLUE FONTS... sorry. :s on the white background is enough for me to go postal. And to add insult to injury, when an item is highlighted in windows explorer it turns a light blue. This makes the BLUE FRICKIN FONT, errrrrrr sorry, that much harder to see. Anyway, here it is.

click to make BIG

Needless to say, I'm goin back to my ThunderStorm. In a day or two. :p

Yeah... you are going to have to share that wall... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back