August 2004 Desktop Screen Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.... I missed that Pussycat movie.. When was that floating? The 50's?

OhBTW.. Nice desktops.. :)

NetRyder where did you get the icon set? im tryin to find it but all i can find is a really small res version of it.

apu95 said:
NetRyder where did you get the icon set? im tryin to find it but all i can find is a really small res version of it.
http://www.iconfactory.com

They are a GANT set. :) I think a mix of Gant 1.0 & 2.0, you can find them over at Neowin, and many other sites.

Hey... How you guys doing that with your Avatar? When you're online it's bright, and when you're offline it's grayed... ?

Beginning said:
Hey... How you guys doing that with your Avatar? When you're online it's bright, and when you're offline it's grayed... ?

Methinks it's something e-punk put in place - lowers opacity whenever you aren't logged in, at first it kind of bothered me, but now methinks it's groovy indeed :cool:

and as for me, I'm fickle fickle fickle - to save webspace I wiped the other dTop shots to put these up... the only thing that's changed: weather config. Yes. Why did I do it? Probably because I can :D.

onimkron said:
Nice desktop Andy, was just wondering though, what program are you using for the weather app? I used to use samurize for it, but it would only display the current weather, and not the subsequent days.

Thanx guys
:)
I'm using AveDesk and sysstats for the weather config :cool:

NerdUprising said:
Methinks it's something e-punk put in place - lowers opacity whenever you aren't logged in, at first it kind of bothered me, but now methinks it's groovy indeed :cool:

Thats cool... So EP? Is that what happened?

Beginning said:

Clean yer glasses man. it ain't grayed. :rolleyes:

Naaaaaa... really, it's majic. :eek: :D

It's been like that for awhile now, weird how you havent noticed. Yea thats how it is, it's part of the forum stuff now. It's cool.

Well me changed for the month. :D

• WindowBlinds... Thunder Storm WB (this is a nice ass theme)
  • Wallpaper... Camaro_Concept (by yours truly)
  • Icons... FOOODS Icon Junior, Simple iCons for XP
  • SysMetrix... (skin) Transparent Horizontal
  • Winanmp 5.03 Pro... MMD3 (color-silver3 black)

take yer pick :D

Nice desktop gonaads....

....goes off to clean glasses as instructed.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back