August 2004 Avatars and Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice set PK :)

Oh BTW, I scanned the bar code... "on sale $39.95" ?
blink.gif
biggrin.gif

I have always liked the way sketches or drawings always seems to look cool. Line Art is cool. Nice Av Sazar. :)

jah... was searching and this one really caught my eye... :) it was a nice sketch...

ta for the compliment... :)

Little late posting this as I just made this one yesterday.
Falls into a theme I am now using at home where my hardware is named after tracks by the Lizard Man, Mauro Picotto's Double Album.

My machine name has changed from Bitchin (which it had been called for erm, 9 years?) to Iguana. Laptop will be Komodo and my router will be called Bug, Planet or Pulsar (not baguette :p)

The original image I used was:
http://www.snomnh.ou.edu/personnel/herpetology/vitt/Cerrado/Media/Iguana.jpg

Wasn't quite what I was looking for, but ended up being perfect for the signature. Very easy because of the already darkish background, meant spraying what I could black and then clearing up very easy. Imported the background into Photoshop, zoomed to 100%, reduced the canvas width and height by 2px took a screenshot (adds the black border which I felt this needed) and added the arial-based text.

Still a simplistic signature, but worked out well, eventually. Avatar was going to be something a little more complicated, but the image wasn't perfect for a bigger eye (was going to transpose the nvidia logo in there - hah!).

Might do another one before the end of the year ;)

very nice EP :) , ok tittle bitties, your sig and av ready ( improved ) taller now, hope you like it. ;)

dlav.png

dlsig.gif

Here is mine all...also did anybody see Heny's Avatar and Sig? I think its pretty kew with him dancing in the corner

New avatar for Athens 2004 Olympics, they are the conterversal mascots Phenos and Athena. People say they look silly, at least when the Paralympics start, I'll set it to a cute little Proteas.
mascotProteas.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back