Audigy Updated CD Download;

• Thread starter ChronoCrossUT
  • Start date
Bewarey

I downloaded the said file in the link, clicked on setup and all I got was an error saying 'we could not find an Audigy card in your system' then stopped!

Same here...

Now I can't even install the old drivers, if I install the disk that came wi everything works apart from that thread that runs a 99% of the processor power from start up and so has to be killed.

Updated with the last update and either I get a BSOD or 'cant' find card our the mixer won't load - some devcom32 problem.

Does the driver only look for the card in a certain PCI slot?:confused:

robin, thanks for the head's up.

catch23, that would be nice. Half the software they included was garbage and all the apps did the same thing.

new drivers

sounds like bad mojo. i think i'll stick with the drivers I have, which work just fine. "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

so by everyones opinion is it good to download and install or not,
who got it working???????

i am in the process of downloading it and i have been having trubble with the drivers with my audigty and xp but is this worth the download?????

It's so simple it is scary!

Delete the CTOem.cfg file in the Audio/setup directory it must be a compaq file that checks something (e.g. if your pc is a Compaq or not!) and now try and install them!

Worked for me, no probs! Found the card unlike before. :D

P.S. Got that out of the forum on the soundblaster forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back