ATI Catalyst 3.6 Drivers

N

NegativeFactor

Has anyone been experiencing problems since installing the latest Catalyst 3.6 Drivers? I am getting glitches in Warcraft 3 & occasionaly my machine will simply lock up, which is extremely frustrating.

Has anyone experienced similar issues, and found a solution?

Thanks,

( My GFX Card is a Sapphire ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB DDR )

no problems here and I am using a ATI Radeon 9000 and 9200...

Originally posted by NegativeFactor
Has anyone been experiencing problems since installing the latest Catalyst 3.6 Drivers? I am getting glitches in Warcraft 3 & occasionaly my machine will simply lock up, which is extremely frustrating.

Has anyone experienced similar issues, and found a solution?

Thanks,

( My GFX Card is a Sapphire ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB DDR )

nope... no problems here...

I would certainly try removing them completely and trying different version or a reinstall of the 3.6's... :)

might help you out some...

I've had a few problems with a Radeon 9000 running dual monitors, but after I disabled Ultramon it was fine. Not the Cats then...:) At least, not entirely.

Curse you ATI I have gone to the 3.7 drivers and things are getting even worse!

Originally posted by NegativeFactor
Curse you ATI I have gone to the 3.7 drivers and things are getting even worse!

perhaps it is OTHER things with your rig that are causing issues ?

Where is everyone getting the 3.7 drivers from aint ATIs web site still only 3.5 judging by NTFS.ORG front page?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back