ASUS P4PE Motherboard

K

Khaled

what do u think guyz of an ASUS P4PE Motherboard for a 2.4GHz pentium4 processor and a 512 twinmos pc2700?Link

no reason to get an i845 board anymore. go for i865.

might as well get pc3200, too. not much more expensive.

Think I would go for a GIGABYTE GA-8IPE1000 Pro, 865PE Chipset and a 2.4 GHz with FSB 800MHz and a 512MB DDR-SDRAM PC3200, what do u think of this configuration, fast enough?

Originally posted by Khaled
Think I would go for a GIGABYTE GA-8IPE1000 Pro, 865PE Chipset and a 2.4 GHz with FSB 800MHz and a 512MB DDR-SDRAM PC3200, what do u think of this configuration, fast enough?
perfect. :)

make sure you get your memory in pairs, though (2x256mb or 2x512mb) to take advantage of dual-ddr.

I'd go for the Abit IS7, it's faster, and cheaper, but better value for your money

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back