Asteroid coming for Earth!!!

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by drag_on, Jul 26, 2002.

1. drag_on

drag_on Guest

As you all probably know that rock is on collision course with Earth, Give me your thoughts and opinions on what you think will happen. and would it really end all life on earth?

2. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

nah wouldnt happen our evil and diabolical goverment would never let it happen they want to rule the earth along side with bill gates so they would probably nuke the damn thing before it even got here!!

3. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

and if you want more info check out this thread i started here

4. drag_on

drag_on Guest

Asteroid

When did the US recieve the news of the asteroid, cause we aussies only got it today.

5. Scottish

Scottish Guest

Its the end of the world :/

6. cool, does that mean that we can expect movie "armagedon 2" coming out soon?

7. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

LOL
    maybe but to i agree with catch i really doubt it will ever hit, they always say that then 3-4 months b4 its due they change there minds and say "opps" nevermind its a false alarm....besides like i said in my last post above gov. would never let it happen LOL

8. drag_on

drag_on Guest

do you really own that car v-dub?

9. stuy_b

stuy_b Guest

By the time the meteor hits.. I'll be an old man.. 50s.. (sorry to any users here that are 50!.. :) )

So by that time.. my hair will be going.. my tackle wont work properly!!!!!.. lol (for you yanks.. tackle..another word for a mans co**!!) lol :D

10. Friend of Bill

Friend of Bill What, me worry?

Me no worry... Me have umbrella...:D

11. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

nah drag_on, just seen it though it was tight....want to use mine but i aint got a digi cam yet....but when i get one i WILL post my dub up there!!:D yeah thats a gti, i gotst a passat anyways!

12. Bootsy

Bootsy Huh?

If anything we can send a team of oil drillers in two really cool ships, so that if one of them crashed (killing the boyfriend of the daughter in the other one) the other one will still make it. After a lot of drilling and potential failiure, one of them can actually sacrifice themselves for the good of humanity, don't worry, we'll be fine

13. stuy_b

stuy_b Guest

I just hope whoever plays Bruce Willis.. DOESNT have a corny smile!! lol

14. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

man you gotta admit Bruce is cool though.......:cool:

15. Bootsy

Bootsy Huh?

Bruce Willis is cool but he is type-casted waaaaay too much...its like every part he plays is the same guy

16. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

true dat!! but he did do a good job in the kid and bandits which was a little off his style.........

17. Bootsy

Bootsy Huh?

bandits was a pretty good movie but Billy Bob had to be the better actor in it by far.