Army Ops (txt)

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by NightHawk_450, Jul 6, 2002.

1. NightHawk_450

NightHawk_450 OSNN Addict

I have attatched a text document that explains many of the edits you can preform on the newly released game "Army Ops". I made it myself, so if anyone finds a problem with it I would be pleased to hear from you....If you want to join our channel on IRC it's (efnet #Armyops)

enjoy....

2. Shawn319

Shawn319 Guest

(for everyone wondering) "America's Army: Recon" is the first installment of the completely free first person shooter game made by the US Army. http://www.americasarmy.com

3. xsk8zerox

xsk8zerox Moderator

SO hows everyone liking this game? i think it sucks

4. I really like it, i find it a little confusing, but it feels good.

5. cam

cam Guest

i think you guys just dont like realistic games =p

i think it rocks because of its realism. no, you cannot jump 2 stories down and survive. no, you cannot run 35mph. no, you cant reload in 5ms, sorry. for those of you looking for plasma cannons, go play half life or whatever.

cam

6. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

well.. the basic thing is the graphics are a little iffy/heavy duty slowing down my pc

nw I have a newer rig I might be able to play it better...

I like realistic games but things like deer hunter are popular because?

anyways... I've plaed worse... and the overall aspects are not too bad

I did delete it once... but I have kept it now...

:)

7. Scooby

Scooby XP User

I didn't care for it.

I'll stick to playing my WOLFIE!

8. Glaanieboy

Glaanieboy Moderator

Does anyone has a download link where you can download the normal version of AA? On nVidia site I can only find the '11-pieces' version and I don't like that. I'm now downloading it through KaZaA, but I might as well go to the server itself, as it goes very, very, very slow. (avarage download speed of 0.59 KB/s and that with cable!)

9. xsk8zerox

xsk8zerox Moderator

10. Dogfighter

Dogfighter Gamer

I have played it for two weeks, at first I thought it was great, but after a while you just get fed up of trying to tell who is my team mate, as all the maps are quite dark. It could be one of the best but it needs about another year of updates, it should have been lanched as a beta, to many bugs not engough servers etc

11. Bytes Back

Bytes Back Ex Police Chief

Well, I'd just like to get past the rifle range, My scores good enough but i cant save the game. Any me email with password etc still hasn't arrived.

12. cam

cam Guest

check out the aa forums (http://www.americasarmy.com/forum) for info on problems.

two ways to tell whos on your team, check the compass display for an insignia. two, if they dont have a backpack, open fire =)

cam

13. leonlai

leonlai Guest

it was bad enough that i uninstalled it and went back to cs

14. Yeah i'm pretty fed up with it now, it's too dark, make me feel well ****. The best part is the training, after that it goes down hill.