Are you dateable? Take the test

Discussion in 'Funny Farm' started by Rebs, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Rebs

Rebs Guest

2. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

Mild congratulations, you are...
    54%

dateable! You are neither more not less dateable than your peers-- welcome to the land of mediocrity, home of the masses! You have an undeniable animal magnetism, but you're just as likely to attract small animals as you are to attract human beings. Nevertheless, the people you flirt with generally find you funny and cute, or "fute." You have good hygiene, which is an imporant aspect of relationships involving two or more people. Avoid seafood and walks in the woods.

Damn thats scary

3. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

I'm more dateable then you are! 69%! Whahahah :p :D :)

4. 58% . darn it. i guess i didnt pass this one. they do have interesting variety of stupid question and not much smarter answers too :D

5. jdeedle

jdeedle Guest

81%, damn i'm married, oh well
    :)

6. Gary Pandher

Gary Pandher Moderator

70%

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl's (or guy's) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."

LOL yup thas me ;)

7. rettahc

rettahc Guest

woohoo!!!!!

Damn, Rico! You are...
    88%

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl's (or guy's) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."

8. Lighthater

Lighthater Guest

Now I know the spark is off... :)

Damn, Rico! You are...
    71%

9. iowaboy

iowaboy old person

80% for me. :D guess I had better not let the wife know about this test if I value my life;)

10. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

73%

11. djwhite

djwhite OSNN Senior Addict

Not too shabby...

Damn, Rico! You are...
    80%

12. Ace123

Ace123 Guest

I got 71. not to bad. So... who wants to date lol

13. BonyTony

BonyTony Moderator

Damn, Rico! You are...
    89%

people more dateable than you (0%)
    people just as dateable as you (0%)
    people less dateable than you (99%)

Guess us old timers can teach you youngsters a thing or two

Muhahahahaha:D

I am free to date if they let me out of my care home.:D

14. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

62%, and I am only 14!

15. Ace123

Ace123 Guest

prolly sat there redoing it over and over lol

16. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

I thought the questions (and answers) where so funny i could barly see what i was ticking

17. they always got this crazy ass questions and answers that dont make sense at all.

18. Rebs

Rebs Guest

No females here?? :confused: Must be a real scare for them to find out , huh?
    :D :D :D

19. Mubbers

Mubbers Shoot! Political User

61% - After the first page I got bored and randomly clicked all the other answers!

Bah Humbug

Mubbers

20. pr00fX

pr00fX Guest

63%

oh well...