April Signatures and Avatars - Post Them Here

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Made this one yesterday.What else should I do.Think I should move 'Jan' to the lower right or left corner? :confused:

I'd move the yellow type up to a darker area and off the white spots and match the color to the name.... trim the name and then stretch and crop to a longer but shorter banner...... I like 550x140 seams to be a decent size to fill without being hugely obnoxious

but thats me:rolleyes: , looks good though

Is that too much?Guess the text is a bit small now,huh?

shoots123%20copy.jpg

i ment crop and add to make it that size without stretching lol the squeeze is on.......

kitct: give this a shot... just add your text to it. I cant read your current one or I'd have added it...

takes some playing done photoshop and fireworks for while and still faking it sometimes...........:eek:

Originally posted by spikemic
takes some playing done photoshop and fireworks for while and still faking it sometimes...........:eek:

I am jumpin back and forth between PS7 and Image Ready.I have Fireworks too.Never used it.Is it easier?

fireworks is foused at web graphics its all what you like to use/prefer and all.......

Have you tried Bryce 5 or 3DStudio Max or Ulead 5 Gif Animator or 3D Flash Animator,Spikemic? :)

Mine was created with a wallpaper (the building in the sig) I found somewhere...I cropped it up and created the rest. :)

Originally posted by kitct
Have you tried Bryce 5 or 3DStudio Max or Ulead 5 Gif Animator or 3D Flash Animator,Spikemic? :)

Bryce - yes some
unlead - yea some. use gif movie gear more
3D Flash Animator - no but yea to flash 4,5,mx, plasma, swish

got everything from Macromedia(flash, fireworks, freehand, dreamweaver, coldfusion)
also played:
truespace
Corel 4-10
most all adobe

its all mostly what you like to do and which gets you there the easiest ;)

i made this simple one for use on a music vid forum, i suppose it's ok to use it here...it's ok right?

Originally posted by spikemic
Bryce - yes some
unlead - yea some. use gif movie gear more
3D Flash Animator - no but yea to flash 4,5,mx, plasma, swish

got everything from Macromedia(flash, fireworks, freehand, dreamweaver, coldfusion)
also played:
truespace
Corel 4-10
most all adobe

its all mostly what you like to do and which gets you there the easiest ;)

What I would like to do is create animated sigs that can be posted on the web.I've heard that Macromedia Flash Mx 6 might do more for me than PS7.Or a combo.What do you think,spikemic? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back