Anyone remember...

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by devynal, Feb 24, 2004.

1. devynal

devynal The Idiot Circus Boy

...this one game, maybe around the '95-'96 era, was a simple interface where you had a workshop with gears, pulleys, levers, etc. and had to use them to make a functioning system. Call it a digitized 'Mouse Trap' game where as soon as you set one thing into motion, the rest would follow suit. Any ideas? :confused:

2. Hsn

Hsn King

I played one similar to this around that time when I was 10('95-'96) and it was called Gizmo's Gadgets. It was certainly very addicting. Later, a sequel came to this game and it was called T.H.I.N.K. It was fun too. I suppose this is what you were talking about? :)

3. RagnaroK

RagnaroK Must be dreaming...

Hmm... I use to love playing that game... umm... I think what you are looking for is called "The Incredible Machine". :D

Edit:
    Ok, this might be one of many... lol

4. devynal

Yep it was the Incredible Machine -- figures though, I installed the demo of the 3rd version and it crashes on startup. ;) Thanks for the help!

5. Admiral Michael

Admiral Michael Michaelsoft Systems CEO Folding Team

I loved that game, I still have it but it doesnt work on XP :( anyone kno how to make it work? Ive tried everything. Even the compatiblity settings.

6. devynal

I've tried the compatibility settings also, and the only way I get the splash screen to even play is on XP setting, it'll just freeze outright on the Sierra logo for 98 and before -- even though is says it's for XP. :mad: