Anyone feel like coming up with a sig for me?

bobsalot said:
how do u get the windows logo by itself. i google image searched it but the ones there had white boxs round them when u cut and paste.

It's a secret.

Actually, you can use Photoshop (if you have it) to dissolve the white background.

I'm a poor, uh, wait, what exactly is a "wwwdjrcs"?

leaves himself wide open :eek:

a website. lets get back to topic. so u think my sigs gud.

gonaads said:
It's kinda like Barbie. :D

:laugh:

I was wondering if anybody could make a coors light sig and avatar for me?

Like change Coors Light to say my User name. It would be cooler if I still had Tittlebitties cause then you could replace Coors Light with Tittlebitties but with just Tittles I don't know what you would do :(.

Maybe still put Tittlebitties on my sig cause everybody will still know its me?

So if anybody could do this let me know please :). I love Coors Light!!!

Major rep coming for this

wwwdjrcs said:
Just take a picture of a can of beer :)

LOL

Take a picture with a piece of paper that says Tittles covering Coors Light :laugh:

Geez, you people need to pick something and stick with it for more than a week (or day in bobsalot's case). :dead:

lool. m8 im sticking wid this one until torino is over then im going bak to urs.

I've got another idea for a good penguin one for you.

muzikool said:
Geez, you people need to pick something and stick with it for more than a week (or day in bobsalot's case). :dead:
I have commitment issues, that's why I don't use a sig :cool:

muzikool said:

The one I just had was a temp untill I made a better one. That one was an old style sig and what not.

So nah!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back