Any other programs to edit themes without the use of StyleXP?

Discussion in 'Desktop Customisation' started by Punkrulz, May 26, 2003.

1. Punkrulz

Punkrulz Somewhat eXPerienced

Yup, if you saw my other thread, you already know that I have problems with Style XP because of the $20 registratoin and all that, that's something I sadly can't afford. Stylebuilder NEEDS StyleXP to run, otherwise it won't, so that sucks. Any other alternatives? I saw res builder or something like that, but I think that needs StyleXP too.

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

Style Builder does not need Style XP. Try it & see. I know they say it is needed but it is not.

3. Punkrulz

It won't let me do anything, after turning on StyleBuilder, it brings up the registration box where 0 days remaining, 0 days trial or something, then three boxes: Register VIA Web, Mail, and Ok... click ok, it closes out and that's the end of it.

4. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

You'll have to register (buy) style builder & get the key. It won't work after the trail period is over.

5. Punkrulz

Hehe, yeah, that's why I'm asking if there are any other programs... there has to be something else there in order to edit themes, I doubt only one program exists. I just haven't been able to find any. *Shrug*