Any mechanics out there?

Originally posted by dreamliner77
Also, any idea how much replacing the ball joint should cost.

It's a Mercedes... need I say more? :rolleyes: :happy:

And as for my butt and the beer... If she's cute (and still breathin :p ), "buy me a drink and we'll call it foreplay". :rolleyes: :cool:

Oh and as for the disk/CD, I was a little busy at work sooooo it will have to be between now and the weekend. :( What can I say. :blink:

Gonaads-

Did you ever find out if my car was on that cd?

edit: Just realized i'm finally over 1000 posts. Guess I'm one of the cool kids now!

edit: Just realized i'm finally over 1000 posts. Guess I'm one of the cool kids now!

Congratulations to you from the man of spam himself :p

LMAO I recently worked at a place called "Hardy's Continental Cars" working on.... your guessed it. Mercedes benz's 240ds. Replacing parts like that would depend on one thing..... Is it a euro mercedes or an american mercedes.

Gonaads-

Did you ever find out if my car was on that cd?

Heh heh... only 6000 more to go. :p

Well the CDs... there are two (2) of them... do not have your model. Yours is a different chassis.

But if for some reason you are still interested in them, these are the ones they cover:

Model 126 Chassis

300SD '81 thru '85
300SDL '86 thru '87
300SE '88 thru '91
300SEL '88 thru '91
350SD '91
350SDL '90 thru '91
380SE '84 thru '85
380SEC '82 thru '83
420SEL '86 thru '91
500SEL '84 thru '85
500SEC '84 thru '85
560SEL '86 thru '91
560SEC '86 thru '91

And again, it is on two (2) CDs. So let me know, I can upload the contents onto our Repair Shop's site and then you can D/L if you want and either run them off your HDD or "burn" them to CD.

Gonaads - I'll get back to you on whether any of that would be useful.

Ace123 - It is an American chasis

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back