Any Icemat owners?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Mainframeguy, Feb 10, 2004.

1. Mainframeguy

Mainframeguy Debiant by way of Ubuntu Folding Team

If you don't know what it is look here (and before PK goes after me, this is not advertising as you will see....)

Why do I ask? Because I was assured by a review they performed best with optical mice. I have an optical mouse and have had to resort to sticking post it note onto my pad to get "traction".... so if anyone else got caught the same way I'd like to hear their solution.

Oh and yes - I have mailed their support addie - waiting to see what they have to say, but suspect they will pass the buck to mouse makers (M$) :mad:

2. PseudoKiller

PseudoKiller Zug Zug

why dont you write a review of the product and submit ... :D We would all like to know more about kewl and quality products.
    BTW... sharpen your sig. It gives me a headache its so blurry :D

3. Mainframeguy

Mainframeguy Debiant by way of Ubuntu Folding Team

yesssiree

thanks - I will - when I have time and after I find out about this issue (which is crucial to how my review comes out!). Oh and is there a review forum? Should there be if there's not?

I'll do the sig when I can, but I am working too and (as you may recall) a complete noob with PSP (which I feel a duty to use now). I actually intended the blurr but see you point so if it still aches you next week nag me and I will make the time to fix it or remove it temporarily.

4. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

£20 for a mousemat? haha.
    Can't say I've ever used a mouse-mat, especially not since I went optical, just use it on my desk.