Another MSN Plus! update 3.25.106

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by FishBoy, Oct 21, 2004.

1. download the newest version from here:
    http://download.msgplus.net/files/MsgPlus-325.exe

2. well the sponsor program on installation is clarified even more so you dont have to worry about installing it by mistake

3. j79zlr

j79zlr Glaanies script monkey Political User

Stay away from this crap, I'm just gonna keep saying it. I like how security is a big concern for him, yet he bundles some of the worst spyware with it, nice touch.

4. what crap and when did you say that

5. j79zlr

the fact that lop.com is bundled with it, I've said it before, but noone seems to care. I don't care how the installer works.

6. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

just dont install the crap. U dont have to agree to the crap just install MSN plus. I never have had problems and if somehow u do get spyware from it just run ad-ware and clean it.

7. yea exactly that's why when you install they ask you if you wanna install it or not it's your fault if you didn't read it and they clarified that it's an ad even better in this new version

8. j79zlr

9. or you could chose not to install it in the first place by clicking on refuse, if you do install it then you could uninstall msn plus and it's gonna remove it i know that because it happened to me and i fixed it with no problems i just over looked it on setup