An Update on iPhone MMS for our Mobility Customers

Discussion in 'Portable Devices & Gadgets' started by Jewelzz, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

About freakin time!

AT&T Media Kit

2. PseudoKiller

PseudoKiller Zug Zug

omfg this is another love hate relationship with at&t welcome to 2005 at&t

3. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

Holy freakin crap it's about time. I guess when they said that it'd be available by the end of this summer, they meant the END of this summer..... which wasn't even much of a summer to begin with.

I can kinda see why they worked so hard on the system to make sure it'd work well from day one. I mean... the iPhone has become the most used camera on Flickr. Kinda stupid if you ask me. could see maybe for MySpace or FaceBook.... but Flickr? a site dedicated to nice photography? granted the iPhone 3GS has one nice quality camera.... but nothing compared to the Canon Digital Rebel that it surpassed.

Hopefully they're not just saying that they were tweaking the system though. September 25th, cell towers and such get crammed with people sending MMS messages... *poof*

4. Gigabot

Gigabot OSNN Senior Addict

5. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

6. Jewelzz

I read that the other day gonaads, still, non-AT&T customers would have to wait until 2011 or 2012.

7. gonaads

2012...? It would be too late by then. The world ends 2012.

8. Jewelzz

Good bye cruel world

9. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

It's nice to see that now people can do MMS on their phones. Thank you Apple and AT&T for re-inventing the wheel. I can't wait for your advertisements demonstrating how this amazing new feature will take us into the next decade.

Kudos to you that in only 3 years, you have introduced the world of cell phones to a video camera on a phone, cut and paste and now, MMS. Who woulda thunk such things were possible.

10. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

Gonaads: Hey.... the world ends on 12/21/12..... so at least they'd have the better chunk of the year to use the iPhone. lol

11. gonaads

And if ya trip on that date... and a 1 and a 2 and a... same digits over and over. Well yeah the year 2012 but a zero (0) is only a placeholder in mathamatics all the rest are a 1 and a 2. :eek: And they be prime. Well, 1 really isn't, but you get the weirdness of it all.

So we all get to make our last phone call on an iPhone. :p