allofmp3.com - anyone?

I bet you have to pay somewhere along the line, I will check it out in about 3 years when I learn 'Ruzzian'!!!!

Well...i've done the deed and paid $5 for 500mb of download (you choose the format AND the bitrate YOU want!). The higher quality the file the bigger chunk it takes from your paid amount.

Will get back to you with more info soon...

1) The site is truely only legal in Russia (and even that is debatable to to Russian publishing laws). However, the chances of anyone coming after you I'd say is slim.

2) They are starting to get more stuff in lossless format, but most is still transcoded from 384 kbps freeformat mp3's. Therefore it is better to download that and keep that as the original and transcode as needed for portables etc. MAD is able to decode.

Whats exactly is the difference between buying/downloading from this site and, say, iTunes or Amazon? Just the copyright laws in Russia are different as far as i can see.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back