AIW capture in MovieMaker2 Problems

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Heeter, Jul 6, 2003.

1. Heeter

Heeter Overclocked Like A Mother

Hi Guys,

I am trying to get my AIW card to capture my analog Sony handicam, through the movie maker2 program. I have uninstalled the video card drivers and reinstalled them from ATI (latest). I cannot get it to work through the ATI Multimedia Center as well. Is there something else that I could try?

It did work before the SP1 upgrade.

Heeter

2. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I don't get what you are trying to do ?

edit the movie that you captured with your sony with movie maker ?

did you get pinaccle studio professional thinger with your AIW card > coz that works fine with anything I wanna edit...

not quite sure what in sp1 might have messed things up for you... sry... I'll try and mess around with my AIW some more and see if I can duplicate any problems... but I don't have movie maker2... :(

3. Heeter

Yes a prerecorded movie, that I am trying to edit.

I did not get any software with my videocard, other than ATI's MultiMedia Center. This videocard is from 2000, when ME came out. Pinnacle is a little overpriced for me right now. That is why I am trying to use MM2

I have not used the "video in" since SP1 upgrade. It has been awhile. I am just thinking out loud in case SP1 did make video driver changes.

I cannot import the video into the other device capture programs I have as well. Every one gets the same error that comes up, that's why I think it's a driver error.

Thanks, Sazar, for trying to help out.

Heeter

4. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

wel i guess you got a different package than me... I got a coupla really pricey apps with my card :) incl pinaccle... and it is pretty good...

sry m8...

I would recommend logging in to www.rage3d.com and going and posting in their AIW section...

5. Heeter

Okay Thanks.

Heeter