Age of Empires 2 Age of Kings HELP!

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Xp SerpenT, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Xp SerpenT

Xp SerpenT Guest

I have a damn erorr when opnening empires2.exe see screenhots attachemnt and it explains all plz help me.

HELp!!:( :( :confused: :confused:

2. Detonator

Detonator OSNN Addict

I'm sorry,but the attachment doesn't help me much as I can't read German.But- I have two suggestions:
    1.Go to http://www.microsoft.com/games/age2/downloads.htm#updates and download the latest updates if you haven't already.
    2.Use the program compatibility wizard and change the compatibility to Win98 or whatever will work.

3. Xp SerpenT

Xp SerpenT Guest

thanx

thanx foryour help i donwloaded it but it doesnt work, :(
    the attachemnt says error while runnign eoires2.exe
    send message report or dont send.

mzzls Xp Serpent

4. Detonator

Detonator OSNN Addict

You can send the message,but it won't do you any good.Microsoft just adds the info to a database,and won't know who you are.Did you try program compatibility?

5. Xp SerpenT

Xp SerpenT Guest

i tried...

i tried the program compatibitily buti didnt work i get the same error is there any patch for it?

thanx!

6. DarkSiege

DarkSiege Guest

I don't know why you have that error...my friends have installed Age of Empires 2 Age of Kings on their comps and they didn't have any errors or problems...

7. Detonator

Detonator OSNN Addict

How much is that Geforce 2 overclocked?Might try slowing it down a little.It's got to be something with your machine because,like DarkSiege said,it shouldn't be doing this.I tried running it on my machine and it runs fine.Other than that,I'm starting to run out of ideas.