Adults-Only-rated Leisure Suit Larry now available

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by hotmale, Nov 7, 2004.

1. hotmale

hotmale OSNN Addict

More nudity, more raunch, more sex scenes fill new "Uncut" version of VU's risqué college adventure.

Is it even possible to make Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude--a video game characterized by nothing so much as a stream of expletives set on a backdrop of public drunkenness, nudity, and sodomy--even raunchier? Yes, says Vivendi Universal Games. The publisher announced today that Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude Uncut and Uncensored, an Adults-Only-rated version of a game, which is already for adults only, is available now.

Since most brick-and-mortar retail outlets won't sell an AO-rated game, especially not ones that promise "more nudity, uncut sex scenes, and raunchier end sequences," gamers with an interest in explicit toon smut will have to purchase the game through online retailer Amazon or through VU Games' online store.

Gamers over the age of 18 can find more information about Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude Uncut and Uncensored, including how to purchase the title, at the game's official Web site. The site, which will sell a digital download of the game beginning October 29, gives some idea as to the nature of the game's content.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/10/27/news_6111631.html

2. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

Is this the first AO videogame?

3. Tuffgong4

Tuffgong4 The Donger Need Food!!!! Political User

no but probably the first really main stream one...

4. vern

vern Dominus Political User Folding Team

Bah, hated this LL anyway. Mind you, I have the game, I just hated it. I miss old school adventure games. I hate all these mini games that you have to play. The only thing Magna Cum Laude has is the humor. Even the nude women were better in old school/hand drawn cartoons. Shame shame shame.

5. Xie

Xie - geek - Subscribed User Folding Team

Larry has been around for ages. :p I remember playing this off a 5 1/4 floppy. lol As for this new one I hear it's really not that great. :( The graphics are of course better but the gameplay lacks compared to older versions.

6. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

I'd honestly never heard of Larry, or any other AO game before... :p

7. Maveric169

Maveric169 The Voices Talk to Me

LL is an oldie, comparable to the nostagia of atari games by and large. It was the wildest thing in gaming back in the day, every kid wanted to play it.

8. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Finished it, copped off with all 3.
    Still need to sell it when I remember.

Roll on Half-life 2.

9. maddoctor

maddoctor The Greek God ...... ;-)

I remember the first Larry.It had one of this plastic dolls!!Lol it was really ahead of its time for a pc game.I wanna see it, to see what it has now.... :D

10. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

And that crazy Jim Carrey in it too.

11. hotmale

hotmale OSNN Addict

Yeah, as the guys have mentioned it is quite old. I've never played it (yet ;) ) but others told me it's been around since the days of DOS.

And there are several other AO games, Grandmaster. One of the latest is Singles: Flirt Up Your Life