AD Banner Says: Wanted: Men for me to kill and eat

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Octopus, Dec 13, 2002.

  1. Octopus

    Octopus Moderator

    Messages:
    1,200
    MAN was killed and eaten by a real-life Hannibal Lecter — after answering an advert for cannibal victims.

    Computer expert Bernd Juergen Brandes agreed to be scoffed by the maniac who placed an internet ad for “young, well-built men to slaughter”.

    Brandes, 42, became obsessed with being devoured after watching Sir Anthony Hopkins play cannibal Lecter in hit movie The Silence of the Lambs.

    He even helped cut off his own privates with a carpet knife and hacksaw.

    Brandes then ate them with the depraved killer — named only as Armin M.

    The pair reportedly flambéed the organ in spirits then — after tasting it — decided to fry it.


    full story with pics
     
  2. Ace123

    Ace123 Guest

    I think im gonna be sick
     
  3. SPeedY_B

    SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

    Messages:
    15,800
    Location:
    Midlands, England
    If it was an attack/murder, it'd be just 1 psycho, but the fact the guy volunteered makes it 2 psycho's coming together.... a bad combo :p
     
  4. Jahya

    Jahya Guest

    Well....that was disturbing. But all in all if the fruit was dumb enough to volunteer, it's just one less dumb@$$ the rest of us have to deal with.

    Gives all new meaning to the phrase "eat me."
     
  5. Zooker

    Zooker OSNN Addict

    Messages:
    217
    That was just...well...YUCK.
     
  6. Perris Calderon

    Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

    Messages:
    12,332
    Location:
    new york
    guys

    this is a hoax...sheesh
     
  7. Evil Marge

    Evil Marge I Rule Political User

    Messages:
    6,574
    This is true :eek:
    German police have arrested a 41-year-old suspected of killing and dismembering another man he met on the internet.

    Prosecutors have said the suspect later ate the dead man's flesh.

    The suspect apparently carried out the crime with the agreement of the victim and captured it on videotape in spring 2000, prosecutors in Kassel said in a statement.

    The alleged victim, a 42-year-old from Berlin, had been registered as missing by police in the capital, the statement said.

    The suspect killed the victim by stabbing him in the throat, prosecutors said. He allegedly chopped the body into pieces, deep-froze parts of it and buried the rest. He later ate much of the flesh, the statement said.

    Authorities have withheld the identity of both the suspect and the victim.

    Prosecutors said they tracked down the suspect after finding an advertisement he had placed on the internet seeking a man willing to be killed and eaten.

    Police who searched the man's apartment in the town of Rotenburg on Tuesday found human flesh, bones and video recordings.