Ability to delete a thread

some of us have been here so longs it's like a caffine fix :p

kcnychief said:
wouldn't want to cost him the benefits package :laugh:
No matter how many times I'm refered to as 'he', I still don't have doodle

SPeedY_B said:
We're all full up on mods. :p

Asking/hinting to be a mod is the quickest way to never become one. Just for reference :p
Here here.

Jewelzz said:
But your living in hope right? :laugh:

Jewelzz said:

*asks with innocent voice*

"Daddy, what's a doodle"?:rolleyes:

Henyman said:
some of us have been here so longs it's like a caffine fix :p

don't you mean caffEIne? hehe

Wait a second... Muzikool's Avatar says he's getting married in 4 days? Then it's not too late for my pre wedding advice.

Make a list of all the people who tried to talk you out of getting married. Put that list in a safe place (not at home). In one year take it out and review the names. You will then know who your true friends are.

for some reason that made me laugh so hard. hehe if your ever in houston jewelzz i owe you a big cookie. with chocolate chips and all.

Jewelzz said:

what about the one in your draw? :rolleyes:

Back to the original post, I thought that you do have the ability to delete your own posts and if it is the first post on a thread with no replies it would delete it, or am I mistaken?:suprised:

You can delete your own post, within a thread, yes. However, you cannot delete the entire thread itself, regardless if their have been replies or not.

I think I did do it ages ago, probably back in the xp-erience days! :p

madmatt said:
Some thing like that. Don't forget who wrote the most successful article in the history of this site! So ha!

technically when I leaked the winamp3 alpha before any other site and we had over 1000 people hitting the site at the same time, that was pretty good.

But I know what you are getting at and you really need to resurrect it Ñp

what is this article that is getting so much DAP in this thread?

Digital Audio Player? o_0

The article was Matt's Active Desktop guide.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back