7.2 GHz (overclocked P4)

Now, does it actually run? Well, not really, no, but it can POST and hold still long enough for a shot of the screen, and that’s all that matters. Right?

No, not really. I guess it's cool that someone tried it, though! :p

wonder what kind of cooling is on there, maybe he's in alaska with 20 fans on the case facing the wind

Now, does it actually run? Well, not really, no, but it can POST and hold still long enough for a shot of the screen, and that’s all that matters. Right?

Personally, then it's not really worth the time and effort if it's not even stable. That's how I look at overclocking. Sure you can do 7.2ghz... But can it stay? No. So what's the point in even doing it and possibly damaging your CPU? I think that post on that site is pointless for something like that.

Thats rediculous.... whats the point?

Liquid Nitrogen Cooling is what they used. It's basically the only thing that would be able to keep it cool.

Bad Analogy: It's like making a burger with 9 meat patties on it, but you can't fit it in your mouth to eat it.

muzikool said:
Bad Analogy: It's like making a burger with 9 meat patties on it, but you can't fit it in your mouth to eat it.

PICTURE%20OF%20THE%20WEEK.jpg

I beg to differ :p

I question the helmet.

Perhaps he is anticipating a heart attack

next question... if matter cannot be created or destroyed...
where the HELL does that burger go during the POST-digestion cycle.

his toilet must have an opening the size of a wheelbarrel

Both the P4 being overclocked and that pic are crazy like a fox.

Aprox said:
Thats rediculous.... whats the point?

The point is to prove that Intel will beat AMD on cpu frequency, but not processing power. :p
Probably performs exactly the same as an AMD FX cpu.

Well by that analogy of what is considered an overclock, hell i can get my 2100+ to 3Ghz, does it run, well no, but hey my 2100+ runs at 3 ghz!!!! Whatever, any overclock that is unstable is not even worth the time wasting to post about it.

You registered to say that?........hehe... welcome to the forums. :p

jimi_81 said:
next question... if matter cannot be created or destroyed...
where the HELL does that burger go during the POST-digestion cycle.
It is true that matter cannot be created or destroyed as such, but it can be changed into energy. Which would mean that this poor guy may go off at any minute once he's eaten the burger, hence the crash helmet incase he hits his head on the roof :)

Ummm,

Where can I get a burger like that. He is making me hungry.

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back