3 Doors Down in concert

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by gballard, Nov 30, 2003.

1. gballard

gballard Moderator

Welp...went and saw 3 Doors Down in concert tonight at the Bancorpsouth Center in Tupelo, MS. This was somewhat of a special concert considering 3 Doors Down is from the Gulf Coast of Mississippi and they seemed really happy to be in Tupelo. All I can say is WOW...what a show. They truly exemplify the term "rock star". The show started at 8 with one of the opening bands called Shinedown. They weren't but...but it just made the wait for 3DD seems to take forever. Shinedown wasn't bad really but I was glad when their set was done. Next up was 12 Stones. The lead singer for them had more energy than anyone I had ever seen. I definately need some of what he is taking. They played about 45 minutes or so and finally....at 9:50...3 Doors Down took the stage. If my ears ever stop ringin...maybe I can remember the set list. They played all the hits and a new one as well and even a classic cover. I will stop rambling now...all I have to say...is if they come to a venue near you...GO SEE THEM...it is well worth it...:)

2. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Mmm...Kryptonite :D
    Also love "When I'm Gone," "Running out of Days" and some of their other music. Sounds like the concert was great.

3. gballard

gballard Moderator

yep yep...was a good show...they mixed up their set list as well...would play a few really fast paced songs then slow it down with a ballad...was an excellent show

4. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

They must've gotten much better since the last time I saw them. I saw them way back when they opened for Creed. I'll give them credit though, it was only their 3rd show with the new drummer.

5. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

They played in my city a month or so ago. My brother went and said it was awful. Maybe it was just a bad night for them though?