20th Wedding Anniversary

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
Sitting here reflecting back on my 20 years of marriage the best marital advice I ever heard comes back to mind.

On your wedding day take a peice of paper and write down a list of all the people who tried to talk you out of getting married. Put that paper away for one year. On your first wedding aniversary take the paper out and read the list. You will then know who your true friends are. :suprised:

congratulations leejend to you and yours

..you've made me a jealous man this night

Awsome! Glad u and da wife (or husband :p) have loved each other for so long. I seen someone else here post above the paper thing before.

If you consider that the best advice you've ever heard then that doesn't say the greatest things for your marriage. Was that what you intended? I ask that because as an engaged guy, I wouldn't consider anyone my friend if they tried to talk me out of getting married to the girl I'm engaged to. I understand the humor of the advice, but if one were to take it seriously then I would consider that sad. Just curious about the seriousness of your post.

All that aside, 20 years is fantastic, congratulations!

congrats, glad your not one of those statistics that divorces after a few years

Congratulations LeeJend,in another 2 year it will be 20 for us too :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back