2006 International CES: January 5-8 2006

Electronic Punk said:
I am about to be interviewed on www.chrispirilloshow.com so will most likely make a huge fool of myself.

Be sure to tune in!!
I listen to that show pretty often. Checking it out right now. :D

Edit: Hahaha! "American football without pants" :laugh:
Ah, it's over now. Will have to check out the on-demand version later for the stuff I missed.

yeah slight tangent there.
might be doing neowin's poweruser.tv next

stay tuned!

So tired... will be getting my report and photos up when I get the time :)

Patrick is with OSNN.net. He has been looking around and stuff and has been most impressed with the LCDs that are bigger than his bedroom! He is a tester for Windows Media Player 11 and really loves it. He can't wait to start playing with it on the Xbox360.

OSNN mostly talks about Windows despite its name standing for Operating System News Network.

Source

:suprised:

I've spent about $40 on gambling overall... The AVN is almost more interesting than CES.

Yeah I updated www.electronicpunk.com with the reason why.
Basically there was no internet in our appartments so I didn't have net access enough.

Amazingly Microsoft offered to get it installed at no expense to Polo Towers but they turned it down - quite an offer.

Instead I will be writing up a report and getting my photos posted.
Stay tuned.

This could be the blurriest photo ever taken of me.

Attachments

• CES20063.jpg
    CES20063.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 80
Re: Windows Vista Build 5270 (Dec CTP)

Will try and get something written down tonight, depends if the last bit of watercooling gear I need arrives :D

First shot: There was an event at Pure nightclub at Caesars palace, the killers played and these puusycat doll people. I didn't go as Neobond and Redmak couldn't get in so we went off gambling instead. Bugger.

Second shot: Me shaking hands. Front row from leftish to right though Aaron, Joel and Howard from Wugnet .
Behond on left: no idea:
me, neobond just above me, bink and Bob Stein on the right. He had just interviewed Steve Balmer :eek:

Attachments

• CES200691.jpg
    CES200691.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00678.JPG
    DSC00678.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back