£12k Chicken Tonight !

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Lee, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Lee

Lee OSNN Proxy

£12k Chicken Tonight !

HUNGRY Kevin Luetchford tucked into a chicken dinner — and bit on a £12,000 antique wedding ring.

Army gunner Kevin had cooked the meal for himself and his girlfriend. And he thinks the 150-year-old piece of jewellery came from a jar of Chicken Tonight sauce.

Source

2. ming

ming OSNN Advanced

lol..

3. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

Chicken dinners for life.

LOL I was just thinking. Imagine if the girlfriend had found it. She would be thinking, "marrage? :)" He would be thinking, "ooooh shiit! :eek: :("

4. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

probably off the minced finger of one of the people that prepare food.

5. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

finger food? :eek:

6. vivid_vibe

vivid_vibe OSNN Senior Addict

7. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

vivid vibe: from what i heard, they say they think that one was possibly just a piece of carrot. dunno. just doubt that it was originally IN the chili. seems like the chick actually DID plant the "thing" in the chili. it's kinda obvious since it says she's already filed at least half a dozen lawsuits in the area. christ.... sue happy much? soon she'll start to give good 'ol Mr. Gates a run for his money.... *hopes the chick doesn't see this comment*

8. vivid_vibe

vivid_vibe OSNN Senior Addict

She probably planted it. But jeez, if it's a real finger, where did she get it?
    LOL

9. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

seriously though.... she'd probably try to sue me for..... some half-arsed reason..... or try to sue MS for an even more half-arsed reason. or hell, even both of us at the same time for an extremely half-arsed reason.