1000 Post Party...come on in...

should try that... what zigzag suggested boom sonic or whatever, it wont work...gotta try angel fire..

thanks Funky. that's exactly what i did. finaly my siggy alive :) now all it needs it work

chug.gif

Dealer, or anyone else, how may once center an image in a sig?

like some words b4 the picture to move it ro right

lol i know that, but how to actually move it..with vb code

Originally posted by Nick M
thanks Funky. that's exactly what i did. finaly my siggy alive :) now all it needs it work

No problem. Just passing on some good information that someone else in the forums gave me (props to whomever that was). Let's party :D

party? ooh im tired after doing all this stuff with my sig. you people can go and do without me...
im tired even though I woke up at 3PM today.

yea this party really rocks people must be sleepy today like me

haha, they closed the THIS REALLY SUCKS thread because of somebody??? wink wink!!

Hmm, lets liven up this party with some misplaced swearing, ill get us started!

**** ******* ******* *** **** ******* < i always wanted one of those!! ^__^

crazy eddy and mafia. the censoring system musta gone wrong. that was hillarious

check the last few posts,, it was some Aussies fault!!! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol, they fixed it now. i just have a questiong, why doesnt it * the whole word with "ing" ending ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back