ZOTAC Unveils First Graphics Card with DisplayPort

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
ZOTAC International (MCO) Ltd., a PC Partner Group company, today announced it is committed to releasing DisplayPort equipped graphics cards. DisplayPort technology is undergoing development with NVIDIA-based graphics cards within ZOTAC.

DisplayPort technology is the next-generation display interface technology set to replace DVI, VGA and LVDS standards to unify the three PC analog and digital video standards into a single digital standard.

General details

* ZOTAC commits to DisplayPort technology
* DisplayPort equipped products ready to go
* Will ship DisplayPort NVIDIA-based graphics cards when customers demand
* DisplayPort equipped graphics cards will maintain DVI and HDMI compatibility with adapters

About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited

Source
http://www.techpowerup.com/index.php?47473

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back