• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zombie Games

Aprox

Political User
I was sitting here on my day off thinking that I need a new game to play, and I got this urge to play a zombie game. Now I dont know of any zombie games for the pc, so I was wondering if anyone knew of anythign that is out, or that is coming out in the future.

I was also thinking a realy fun game would be a survival RPG zombie action game. Similar to the idea of S.T.A.L.K.E.R (if it ever comes out) except with zombies and stuff. I think that would be an awesome game if it was done right.

Anyways... if anyone has any PC suggestions please let me know! :)

Thanks

Do you mean zombie in the classic sense, as in "thousands of mindless re-animated corpses who want nothing better than to eat people", in the vein of 28 Days Later and Shaun of the Dead?

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
you could get half life 2. and then the onslaught mod that i host sometimes. thats an endless onslaught of zombies coming at you. you build base and then let zombies free.

Aprox

Political User
I have HL2, and I am aware of some of the zombie mods that are out there for it, but none of the TC's are out yet.

I will check out Onslaught though. Thanks.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
I dont think it was onslaught, maybe it was. My friend had a mod on it that had a bunch of lobster heads after me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies