• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zen Touch USB Cable

vern

Dominus
Political User
I can't find my USB cable for my Zen Touch. Anyone know what kind of USB cable I need and where I can get one if it's generic. I have looked on Creative's site and they don't sell USB cables.

mooo

thecyberninja
hmm i have a zen micro and its just generic usb 2.0 cable. I think all mp3 players (except ipod) use the generic cables for their devices you should be fine with using one that came with a digi cam or what ever.

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
If it's any use I have a Creative Zen Xtra, and it's just a standard USB cable that I use for that. I've uploaded a photo to show you.

Attachments

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
mooo said:
hmm i have a zen micro and its just generic usb 2.0 cable. I think all mp3 players (except ipod) use the generic cables for their devices you should be fine with using one that came with a digi cam or what ever.
Yep, its the cable my digital camera has.

mooo said:
yea don't buy one at major stores they rip you off hardcore..
Good tip, alot of places really overcharge on cables. Redicolous if you ask me.

Side Note: My mobile carrier wants $120CDN for the data cable and a CD for my phone (what it advertises as whats included).

vern

Dominus
Political User
The USB cable I use for my Fuji FinePix didn't fit in my Zen Touch. I e-mailed customer service and I was told it was a standard USB Type-A to mini Type-B. Thanks guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies